Tuscan Gardens® has been carefully and lovingly created to offer seniors and their families a community that provides both the support and assistance that is needed along with the rich, active lifestyle that is so deserved. Our Community Relations Coordinator will be the person to tell our story, to articulate our differences, to let seniors, their families, and professional partners know that Tuscan Gardens is a wonderful alternative to the “typical” senior living community.
In this very important role, you will be responsible for creating a marketing and sales program as unique, responsive and innovative as our community, ensuring that our suites are always filled with happy, engaged residents.
- have completed two years of college or Associate degree with an emphasis in sales/marketing (preferred)
- have 3-5 years of experience in marketing/sales (preferred)
- have the ability to speak, read and comprehend the English language
- demonstrated success in a sales environment
- are upbeat, positive, flexible and enthusiastic
- can communicate in English both verbally and in writing
- have a high proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite products
- have a desire and ability to relate to and continue learning about the senior population
- are self-disciplined, driven, able to demonstrate initiative, maintain confidentiality, are competitive, attentive to details, persistent and personable
- are able to work well within a team environment
- have a doctor’s statement verifying you are free from communicable disease
- possess a current and valid driver’s license consistent with the requirements determined by size of vehicle and laws of the state in which the driver is licensed
- possess personal driving record consistent with the requirements of the Fleet Safety Policy
And most importantly,
If you share our mission of providing exceptional senior living, we invite you to apply.
|Job Category||Community Relations|