The Community Relations Counselor is responsible for working with the Community Relations Director and Business Development Manager in a sales capacity to successfully rent units, by generating inquiries, handling inbound prospect calls, generating outbound calls, scheduling tours, entering and utilizing data in the lead management system, and other activities necessary to achieve resident enrollment.
If you have:
- 2 years of college or Associates degree with emphasis in sales/marketing preferred
- 3-5 years of experience in marketing/sales preferred
- 1-3 years of experience in telemarketing/telesales
- The ability to speak, read and comprehend the English language
- Demonstrated success in a sales environment
- Must be upbeat, positive, flexible and enthusiastic
- Basic understanding of the senior living industry
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite products
- Proficiency with lead management/tracking software
- A basic understanding of the senior living industry and the ability to relate to and continue learning about the senior population.
- Ability to work within a team environment.
- A current and valid Florida driver’s license consistent with the requirements determined by size of vehicle and laws of the state of Florida.
And most importantly,
If you share our mission of providing an exceptional senior living, we invite you to apply.
|Job Category||Community Relations, Featured Positions|