Job Description: We are currently looking for an outstanding individual to join our team as Community Relations Director. The Community Relations Director is responsible for developing and implementing a marketing and sales program to ensure maximum occupancy and revenue levels are achieved for the Community. This person is a key member of the Community’s management team adhering to Company policy and procedures and upholding the Company’s mission, philosophy and values.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Achieve maximum occupancy and revenue levels by keeping building at or above budgeted monthly occupancy.
- Handle and coordinate all aspects of the sale process from inquiry calls, cold calling, conducting tours, follow-up calls and communication, lead management software updates, and closing the sale. Ensure community staff identified as back-up for inquiries/tours is up-to-date and inquiry process to ensure inquiries are handled properly at all times.
- Work closely with the management team on developing, implementing and updating all sales and marketing plans that include but are not limited to:
- Community Events
- Educational Seminars
- Professional Networking
- Public Relations
- Responsible to maintain all expenditures for department to remain within budget allowances, review monthly operating statement for accuracy and explain variances to budget. Keep appropriate records.
- Utilize strong interpersonal skills in identifying and maintaining key relationships with community and professional sources.
- Work in partnership with the Community staff to ensure all aspects of sales process (inquiry, tour, follow-up and closing the sale) are handled professionally and expertly.
- Ensure appropriate follow-up activities so all inquiries are identified, scheduled, completed and documented.
- Utilize the Leads Management Software system on a daily basis to capture key data as appropriate.
- Participate with management team to assure the marketability of the Community including:
- Upkeep and attractiveness.
- Resident/family communications.
- Utilization of internal events for marketing.
- Accountable for in-house marketing and sales training.
- Keep abreast of key competitors’ strengths, weaknesses and pricing.
- Work closely with the management team to maximize the revenue.
- A desire and ability to relate to and continue learning about the senior population.
- Self-disciplined, driven, able to demonstrate initiative, maintain confidentiality, competitive, attentive to details, persistent, and personable.
- Able to work well within a team environment.
- Doctor’s statement verifying employee is free from communicable disease
- Must possess current and valid Florida driver’s license consistent with the requirements determined by size of vehicle and laws of the state of Florida.
- Must possess personal driving record consistent with the requirements of the Fleet Safety Policy
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university with emphasis in sales/marketing preferred.
- 5 years of experience in sales/marketing preferred.
- 3+ years of senior living experience preferred.
- The ability to speak, read and comprehend the English language
- Able to take initiative and direction
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Demonstrated success in a sales environment
- Must be multi-task oriented
- Ability to communicate in English both verbally and in writing
- High proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite products
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills utilizing the English language.
- Ability to read, to analyze, and to interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, residents, families, team members, third party providers, and the general public.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or Team Members of organization.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret graphs.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Ability to use Microsoft Windows, including Word and Excel. Ability to use email and the Internet.
- Must demonstrate a passion for working with a senior population.
- Manage people effectively by taking responsibility for subordinates’ activities;
- Make self available to staff to mentor and lead. Provide regular performance feedback. Develop subordinates’ skills and encourages growth. Improve processes, products and services.
- Provide leadership by exhibiting confidence in self and others; inspires and motivates others to perform well.
- Interact with guests, residents, their families, and staff in a courteous and friendly manner.
- Respond promptly to resident needs.
- Support organization’s goals and values.
- Balance team and individual responsibilities.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities.
- Ability to delegate assignments and follow up as needed for results.
- Competent in organizational, time management skills.
- Demonstrate good judgment, problem solving and decision making skills.
- Competitive salary
- Health, dental, disability and life insurance
- Equal Opportunity Employer and drug-free workspace
And most importantly,
If you share our mission of providing exceptional senior living, we invite you to apply.
|Job Category||Community Relations|