The Community Relations Director is responsible for developing and implementing a marketing and sales program to insure maximum occupancy and revenue levels are achieved for the Community. This person is a key member of the Community’s management team adhering to Company policy and procedures and upholding the Company’s mission, philosophy, and values.
If you have:
- Bachelor’s degree with emphasis in sales/marketing (preferred)
- Five years of experience in marketing/sales (preferred)
- The ability to speak, read and comprehend the English language
- Able to take initiative and direction
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Demonstrated success in a sales environment
- Excellent multi-tasking skills
- The ability to communicate in English both verbally and in writing
- High proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite products
- A desire and ability to relate to and continue learning about the senior population.
- A self-disciplined, driven, ability to demonstrate initiative, maintain confidentiality, competitive, attentive to details, persistent, and personable.
- The ability to work well within a team environment.
- A current and valid driver’s license consistent with the requirements determined by size of vehicle and laws of the state in which the driver is licensed.
- A Personal driving record consistent with the requirements of the Fleet Safety Policy.
- Doctor’s statement verifying you are free from communicable disease
And most importantly,
If you share our mission of providing exceptional senior living, we invite you to apply.
|Job Category||Community Relations|