Our Concierge is our ambassador to the public, representing Tuscan Gardens® to visitors, vendors and families. If you share our commitment to providing an exceptional senior living experience, we want to meet you!
Our Concierge will be responsible for meeting and greeting residents, guests, suppliers, vendors and outside service providers in a warm and professional manner. Monitor visitors entering the building and ensuring they sign-in. Answer/transfer incoming phone calls and handle switchboard to respond to communication needs and inquiries. Keep environment of the lobby and front desk neat and clean. Maintain resident data, such as directories, information sheets and other projects on the computer. May coordinate transportation for resident trips or outings.
If you have:
- A high school diploma or equivalent in education, training and experience
- Minimum of one year experience as Receptionist/Switchboard Operator/Hospitality Concierge
- Experience in senior living environment (preferred)
- The ability to speak, read and comprehend the English language
- Knowledge of switchboard operations
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
- Ability to solve problems in a calm manner
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite products
- Doctor’s statement verifying employee is free from communicable disease
And most importantly,
If you share our mission of providing exceptional senior living, we invite you to apply.
|Job Category||Administrative & Executive|