The Cook or Line Cook will provide full-scope, hands-on prep production in community culinary program. Responsible for maintaining a superior level of quality service and cleanliness at all times.
If you are:
- Responsible for adhering to food quality, appearance and presentation standards at all times.
- Setting up, cleaning, and organizing workstations
- Preparing ingredients for shift; washing vegetables, chopping, seasoning meat, etc.
- Preparing oven, utensils, and grill for shift
- Taking orders from wait staff
- Cooking order according to food health and safety standards
- Recommending ideas for specials or seasonal dishes
- Handling multiple food orders at one time
- Monitoring multiple food orders as new orders arrive
- Ensuring each guest order has the correct food and sides
- Delivering food order to wait staff in a timely manner
- Storing all food properly
- Sanitizing and cleaning workstations and utensils
- Reordering stock and food supplies
And most importantly,
If you share our mission of providing exceptional senior living, we invite you to apply.