Inspired by home, our Tuscan Kitchen is more than a place to eat; it’s an experience that evokes the comfort, companionship and conversation that our residents enjoyed in their own kitchens. If you share our commitment to elevating the dining experience for our residents, we want to meet with you.
The Signature Dining Supervisor will provide full-scope, hands-on management of the Community Culinary Services program. Responsible for maintaining a superior level of quality service and cleanliness at all times. Will successfully manage in a cost-structure environment to meet budgetary goals in area of Culinary Services budget and labor guidelines.
If you have:
- A high school diploma or the equivalent education, training and experience (Culinary degree preferred)
- Minimum of five years of experience as executive chef, chef in hotel, restaurant, club or other similar employment
- Minimum of three years’ experience of administration and management of food service systems (Senior living community experience preferred)
- The ability to speak, read and comprehend the English language
- Menu planning, food preparation and production experience
- The ability to stay current in health and nutrition trends and diets offered per Policy and Procedure
- Knowledge in all areas of local Health Department, OSHA and other regulatory agencies
- Knowledge of management, marketing, finance and accounting
- The ability to meet budgets and control costs
- The capability of administering employee incentive, retention and training programs
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite products
- Strong communication skills (oral and written)
- Demonstrated leadership and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated conflict resolution skills
- Demonstrated business competence (management, marketing, finance and accounting)
- Creative, exciting food, and menu planning production and skills
- A state of Florida required sanitation (Safe Food Handling and/or Certified Food Manager) certification/license
- Doctor’s statement verifying you are free from communicable disease
And most importantly,
If you share our mission of providing exceptional senior living, we invite you to apply.
|Job Category||Culinary Arts|