The Culinary Specialist will provide full-scope, hands-on prep production in community culinary program. Responsible for maintaining a superior level of quality service and cleanliness at all times.
If you have:
- A high school diploma or the equivalent education, training and experience
- One year restaurant/senior living or equivalent food prep production experience
- The ability to speak, read and comprehend the English language
- Knowledge of menu presentation, food preparation, production, food delivery systems and utility
- Knowledge in all areas of local Health Department, OSHA and other regulatory agencies
- Good communication skills (oral and written)
- Demonstrated passion and mission orientation
- Good interdepartmental communication and teamwork skills
- Knowledge preparation and line production communication to other line/prep/dish person/management staff
- Food Handlers Card/Certification (e.g. ServSafe)
And most importantly,
If you share our mission of providing exceptional senior living, we invite you to apply.
|Job Category||Culinary Arts, Featured Positions|