We are seeking. We have recently opened up the position of Corporate Marketing Director. As the Corporate Marketing Director, you will be responsible for driving leads generating residents to our senior living communities with a very high level of company visibility, accountability and reward. We are looking for candidates who love marketing and enjoy producing actionable results.
Where you will be. You will be located in our corporate offices in downtown Orlando, FL. However, you will be supporting our senior living communities across the southeast.
What you will do. The Corporate Marketing Director will be responsible for aggressively driving lead flow to and tours in our senior living communities. In your position, you will:
- Develop and execute a comprehensive marketing program, which consists of digital, direct mail, and media at the company and community levels.
- Consistently leverage and utilize CRM tools, KPIs and metrics.
- Oversee and participate in the development of creative and effective marketing campaigns which generate excitement, interest, and lead flow.
- Participate with the Executive Team in the development of a Marketing & Sales Plan for each of our communities.
- Oversee and participate in the development of all creative materials supporting our brand, events, direct mail, and media marketing.
- Participate on an ongoing basis in market research and identification of target prospects.
- Coordinate development and execution of marketing campaigns with the sales teams at the community level providing sustained lead flow, tours, and occupancy levels at or above target.
- Target key prospective client and channel relationships
- Provide input and marketing intelligence in the development of new products, services, and competitive positioning.
Leadership Responsibilities. The position operates at the corporate level and provides direct oversight over the marketing efforts in each of our communities. Our Corporate Marketing Director is deemed to be a member of the Corporate Executive Team as well as a member of each of our senior living community’s Leadership Teams.
- Bachelor’s degree required with a preference for marketing or business communications.
- Minimum ten (10) years experience in marketing.
- At least three (3) years experience in a senior leadership role
- At least two (2) years experience in the senior living industry.
- A successful track record in marketing and marketing leadership.
- Extensive expertise and exposure in direct response, digital platforms and marketing automation tools.
Additional Guidance.The role of our Marketing Director is challenging with an expectation that a successful candidate will be both a contributor at an individual level, as well as an executive, team and functional leader overseeing successful marketing efforts supporting sales at the community level. The position is creative, immersive, and highly visible with an expectation that it is intensely outcome-driven on a daily basis.
- Excellent compensation
- Attractive incentives
- Health insurance & Benefits
Job Type: Full-time
Apply Now: To express an interest and apply for this position, please review our corporate website at www.TuscanGardens.com and if you believe you are the right person for the position, please forward your resume along with a detailed cover letter telling us why.
Warning: please be aware that we will not look at, review or even consider any submission without a detailed cover letter. Since we seek only the best, we can assure you that we will take your application and cover letter very seriously.