We are seeking. A Corporate Marketing Director. You will be responsible for driving leads generating residents to our senior living communities with a very high level of company visibility, accountability and reward reporting directly to and working hand-and-hand with the CEO. We are looking for candidates who love marketing and enjoy producing measurable results.
Where you will be. You will be located in our corporate offices in Winter Park, Florida supporting our senior living communities across the state.
What you will do. The Corporate Marketing Director will be responsible for aggressively driving lead flow to and tours in our senior living communities. In your position, you will:
- Develop and execute a comprehensive marketing program, which consists of digital, direct mail, and print at the company and community levels.
- Consistently leverage and utilize CRM tools, KPIs and metrics.
- Oversee and participate in the development of creative and effective marketing campaigns which generate excitement, interest and lead flow.
- Develop a Marketing & Sales Plan for each of our communities.
- Develop creative materials supporting our brand, events, direct mail, and media marketing.
- Participate on an ongoing basis in market research and identification of target prospects.
- Coordinate and drive marketing campaigns with the sales teams at the community level providing sustained lead flow, tours, and occupancy levels at or above target.
Leadership Responsibilities. The position operates at the corporate level and provides direct oversight over the marketing efforts in each of our communities. Our Corporate Marketing Director is deemed to be a member of the Corporate Executive Team as well as a member of each of our senior living community’s Leadership Teams.
- Bachelor’s degree required with a preference for marketing or business communications.
- Minimum five (5) years experience in marketing.
- A successful track record in marketing and marketing leadership.
- Extensive expertise and exposure in direct response, digital platforms and marketing automation tools.
- Comfort with the use of technology.
- Experience in senior living industry a plus.
Additional Guidance. The role of our Marketing Director is challenging with an expectation that a successful candidate will be both a contributor at an individual level, as well as an executive, team and functional leader overseeing successful marketing efforts supporting sales at the community level. The position is creative, immersive, and highly visible with an expectation that it is intensely outcome-driven on a daily basis.
- Outstanding compensation
- Attractive incentives
- Excellent Health insurance & Benefits
Job Type: Full-time in Winter Park office
Apply Now: To express an interest and apply for this position, please review our corporate website at www.TuscanGardens.com and, if you believe you are the right person for the position, please forward your resume along with a detailed cover letter telling us why. Warning: please be aware that we will not look at any submission without a detailed cover letter. Since we seek only the best, we can assure you that we will take your application and cover letter very seriously.
- Strong digital and direct marketing experience (Required)
- Creative Graphic Design Skills (Required)
- Marketing, 5 years (Required)
- Senior Living Industry (a plus)
- Bachelor’s Degree (Required)