The Dishwasher will be responsible for maintaining a superior level of cleanliness and dining service at all times.
- Perform kitchen activities including; ware-washing system set-up and break down, dish washing, pot washing, general cleaning duties, storing of food and non-food supplies and prep production.
- Thoroughly wash all dishes, cookware, flatware and utensils.
- Properly maintain all dishwashing equipment.
- Monitor water temperature and/or chemical compounds as appropriate to ensure the prevention of food borne illness and the spread of communicable disease.
- Clean all work areas following established cleaning schedules.
- Prepare, wash and store dishes following each meal.
- Assist Cooks in preparing foods and cleaning food serving areas and equipment.
- Set up serving carts for each meal as required.
- Assist serving associates in preparing the dining room for the next meal service.
- Assist in busing tables and prepare dishes for washing.
- Deliver and retrieve room service trays to resident suites as needed.
And most importantly,
If you share our mission of providing exceptional senior living, we invite you to apply.
|Job Category||Culinary Arts|