Tuscan Gardens® is a pioneer in providing upscale independent living, assisted living and memory care communities for our seniors. We believe our residents deserve to live by a higher standard in terms of surroundings, comfort, opportunity and beauty. Our commitment to providing the most exceptional senior living experience possible is dependent upon the optimal function of the physical plant.
As Community Operations Director, you will be an essential part of providing a warm, comfortable and welcoming place for seniors to call home. In this role, you will oversee the care and maintenance of the community, including maintaining an effective preventative maintenance program; the hiring, training and supervising of all plant personnel; the coordinating of life-safety and security programs; the procuring of supplies, material and equipment; and assisting with budget preparation and operating within budgetary guidelines.
If you have:
- A high school diploma or equivalent in education, training and experience
- Minimum three years of experience as a maintenance supervisor in a similarly sized community
- The ability to speak, read and comprehend the English language
- Thorough understanding of all building systems and their interdependence
- Extensive math and electrical background to meet the demands of the size and complexity of our community
- The ability to conduct independent assessments of a contractor’s compliance with requirements of Scope of Work
- Financial management practices and the application of contractor resources to meet commitments to the quality, safety, cost and schedule of systems
- The ability to contract provisions necessary to provide oversight of a contractor’s performance
- The ability to conduct independent assessments of the contractor’s maintenance training and qualification program(s)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite products
- Working knowledge of refrigeration, electrical, plumbing and pumping systems
- Doctor’s statement verifying you are free from communicable disease
- Current and valid Florida driver’s license consistent with the requirements determined by size of vehicle and laws of the state of Florida
- Personal driving record consistent with the requirements of Life Care Services Fleet Safety Policy
And most importantly,
If you share our mission of providing exceptional senior living, we invite you to apply.
|Job Category||Community Operations|