Our residents took pride in their homes and we want them to feel the same way about their new home at Tuscan Gardens. We want our residents to not only feel comfortable in both their private suites and the community’s public areas, we also want them to feel confident about welcoming their family and friends to visit. We want our residents to live happy, healthy and active lives and believe that the environments we create in our community are essential to making that possible. Our residents deserve clean, inviting and safe surroundings in which to live and love life. If you share our commitment to providing such an environment, we welcome you to apply.
If you have:
- One year of experience in building maintenance
- A high school diploma (preferred) or the equivalent in education, training and experience
- 3-6 months experience in housekeeping or janitorial position (preferred)
- The ability to speak, read and comprehend the English language
- The knowledge of cleaning solvents and materials and ability to clean apartments/rooms based on established standard
- Ability to follow cleaning procedures and instructions
- Doctor’s statement verifying you are free from communicable disease
And most importantly,
If you share our mission of providing exceptional senior living, we invite you to apply.
|Job Category||Community Operations|