At Tuscan Gardens, everyone’s role is essential to providing our residents with exceptional experiences – especially when it comes to dining in our Tuscan Kitchen. If you share our commitment to ensuring our residents enjoy an elegant, fulfilling and enriching lifestyle, we welcome you to apply.
The Kitchen Specialist will perform a variety of food service functions in maintaining clean and sanitary condition of food service areas, facilities and equipment. May assist in some aspects of food preparation.
If you have:
- Completed high school or the equivalent education, training and experience
- Six months previous utility/dishwashing experience (preferred)
- The ability to speak, read and comprehend the English language
- Kitchen organization and preparation hands-on responsibilities
- The ability to work as a team member with all Culinary Services staff
- Knowledge in areas of local Health Department, OSHA, and other regulatory agencies
- Good communication skills (oral and written)
- Good interdepartmental communication and teamwork skills
- Doctor’s statement verifying you are free from communicable disease
And most importantly,
If you share our mission of providing exceptional senior living, we invite you to apply.
|Job Category||Culinary Arts|