We are seeking. As the Regional Director of Health Services (RDHS), you will develop and lead Tuscan Gardens’ strategy for overseeing the clinical and health care services at each of our senior living communities to ensure exemplary and consistent delivery.
Where you will be. You will be located in our corporate office in Winter Park, FL. In that capacity, while located in Winter Park, you will be servicing our senior living communities across the southeast.
What you will do. The RDHS position, in broad terms, is responsible for driving and inculcating a culture of extraordinary commitment and service to the health and wellness needs of our residents in each of our communities. In your position, you will:
- Ensure all resident care associates are familiar with the residents’ individual conditions and are trained to provide resident health care and wellness services in an effective, professional and sensitive manner.
- Ensure that in each of our communities, the resident care associates will:
- Create accurate and timely documentation of all care provided to residents.
- Assemble and maintain resident charting and records.
- Complete accident and incident reports completely and in real time.
- Provide routine clinical auditing in medication management and administration.
- Maintain relationships with residents, family members, directors, and responsible parties.
- Ensure adequate and appropriately trained resident care specialists are available for each shift.
- Communicate daily with the community-based Directors and other community associates.
- Ensure that care plans are routinely developed by Community Health Services Directors and delivered by resident care associates.
- Ensure compliance with all state regulations.
- Ensure quality resident care is consistently delivered by:
- Supporting the development, implementation and evaluation of clinical goals and objectives.
- Developing clear role expectations for all health care and resident associates.
- Serve as a resource on clinical issues, current trends in health care, and state, and federal regulations.
- Serve on the Executive Team, actively participating in the leadership, strategies and planning of the company.
- Provide community leadership and fiscal direction for all clinical operations in each of our communities.
- Identify and deliver continuous staff education and opportunities for ongoing training and improvement.
Leadership Responsibilities. The position operates at the corporate level and provides direct oversight over the wellness functions in each of the communities. Our RDHS is deemed to be a member of the Corporate Executive Team as well as a member of each of our senior living community’s Leadership Teams.
- RN License required.
- Associates Degree or B.S. degree required.
- Experience in senior care work setting required.
- Assisted living facility experience required.
- Strong leadership skills with a minimum of two (2) years experience in management.
- Core Training Certified.
- Willing to travel to communities every week.
- Must be able to assist in the evaluation of residents during emergency situations.
- Knowledge of current Federal and State laws pertaining to Assisted Living and Memory Care.
- Regional experience preferred.
- Must possess a passion to work with and be around senior citizens.
- Basic computer experience.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand English.
- Must be able to work beyond normal working hours and on weekends and holidays when necessary.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management, team members, residents, family members, vendors, referral sources and outside contacts.
- Ability to make independent decisions.
- Must be able to communicate in a warm, friendly and caring manner.
Additional Guidance. The role of our RDHS is challenging with an expectation that a successful candidate will be both a contributor at an individual level, as well as an executive, team and functional leader overseeing successful health care teams at the community level. The position is creative, immersive, and highly visible with an expectation that it is intensely outcome-driven on a daily basis.
- Excellent compensation
- Attractive incentives
- Health insurance
- Educational tuition reimbursement
Apply Now: To express an interest and apply for this position, please review our corporate website at www.TuscanGardens.com and if you believe you are the right person for the position, please forward your resume along with a detailed cover letter telling us why.
Warning: please be aware that we will not look at, review or even consider any submission without a detailed cover letter. Since we seek only the best, we can assure you that we will take your application and cover letter very seriously.
Job Type: Full-time