Delray Beach, FL, Palm Coast, FL, Venice, FL
Posted 6 years ago
At Tuscan Gardens, we care for our residents just as we would our own family members – with the utmost integrity, respect and patience. As a Resident Care Associate, you would form close relationships with those you care for, building bonds of trust and lasting friendship. In this role, you would care for residents’ daily needs as well as other essential services to enhance their experience with us. If you wish to change lives and touch hearts, we invite you to apply.
If you have:
- Current nursing license in state where employed
- A high school diploma (preferred)
- First Aid and CPR certification with annual recertification through an outside services qualified trainer
- One year of experience working as a CNA/PCA/RA (preferred)
- One year of experience working in assisted living or healthcare (preferred)
- Willingness to be available for any/all emergencies regarding the facility
- A basic proficiency in the English language enabling the caregiver to understand and communicate with our community’s residents
- Doctor’s statement verifying you are free from communicable disease
And most importantly,
If you share our mission of providing exceptional senior living, we invite you to apply.
|Job Category||Living Well|