At Tuscan Gardens, our Signature Programming creates the opportunity for our residents to live and thrive with purpose, passion and joy – every day. If you have a desire to help our residents participate in and enjoy our Signature Programming; if you share our commitment to providing the most exceptional senior living experience possible; and if you want to change lives with your enthusiasm and support, we want to speak with you.
If you have:
- High school diploma or equivalent in education, training and experience
- One year activities/life enrichment experience working with seniors
- The ability to speak, read and comprehend the English language
- Knowledge of special needs of residents (physical, mental and social)
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite products
- Familiarity with Adobe Acrobat and/or Adobe Reader
- Strong interpersonal skills working with seniors; ability to read, write and speak the English language.
- Patience and sensitivity to others needs
- Ability to work with community groups
- Willingness to work beyond normal working hours
- The understanding that you may be subject to infectious diseases, substances and contaminated articles
- Doctors statement verifying free from communicable disease
- Current and valid Florida driver’s license consistent with the requirements determined by size of vehicle and laws of the state of Florida.
And most importantly,
If you share our mission of providing exceptional senior living, we invite you to apply.
|Job Category||Signature Programming|