We are seeking. As the Vice President of Sales, you will be responsible for driving the sales and revenue generating activities associated with each of our senior living communities with a very high level of company visibility, accountability and reward.
Where you will be. You will be located in our corporate offices in downtown Orlando, FL. However, you will be supporting our senior living communities across the southeast.
What you will do. The Vice President of Sales will be responsible for vigorously driving robust occupancy levels and revenue in our senior living communities. In your position, you will:
- Work closely with community sales positions for ongoing development of conversion skills on tours and polished referral skills on outreach efforts from the surrounding community.
- Develop and deliver ongoing sales training programs and materials to effectuate increased effectiveness in sales outcomes.
- Oversee consistent utilization of CRM tools, KPIs and metrics.
- Develop creative and effective sales campaigns which generate excitement, interest, and results.
- Participate with the Executive Team in the development of a Marketing & Sales Plan for each of our communities.
- Participate on an ongoing basis in market research and identification of target prospects.
- Develop and execute sales strategies at the corporate level and coordinate development and execution of those sales strategies at the community level with sustained occupancy levels at or above target.
- Develop key prospective client and channel relationships
- Provide input and market sales intelligence into the development of new products, services, and competitive positioning.
Leadership Responsibilities. The position operates at the corporate level and provides direct oversight over the sales efforts in each of the communities. Our Vice President of Sales is deemed to be a member of the Corporate Executive Team as well as a member of each of our senior living community’s Leadership Teams.
- Bachelor’s degree required with a preference for business communications or marketing.
- Minimum ten (10) years experience in marketing, sales and communications.
- At least three (3) years experience in a senior leadership role
- A minimum of three (3) years experience in the senior living industry.
- A successful track record in sales and sales leadership.
Additional Guidance.The role of our Vice President of Sales is challenging with an expectation that a successful candidate will be both a contributor at an individual level, as well as an executive, team and functional leader overseeing successful sales teams at the community level. The position is creative, immersive, and highly visible with an expectation that it is intensely outcome-driven on a daily basis.
- Excellent compensation
- Attractive incentives
- Health insurance & Benefits
Job Type: Full-time
Apply Now: To express an interest and apply for this position, please review our corporate website at www.TuscanGardens.com and if you believe you are the right person for the position, please forward your resume along with a detailed cover letter telling us why.
Warning: please be aware that we will not look at, review or even consider any submission without a detailed cover letter. Since we seek only the best, we can assure you that we will take your application and cover letter very seriously.