You may be sheltered at home, but you can still eat well!
During this time of social distancing, we wanted to share some of our delicious recipes for you to try at home!
Chocolate Chip Biscotti
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup almonds, coarsley grated or chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Beat together the eggs, oil, sugar and vanilla until well blended. Sift together the flour, salt and baking powder.
- Stir into the egg mixture until well mixed. Fold in the chocolate chips and almonds.
- Form two logs, 3 inches in diameter and place onto the greased baking sheet.
- Bake in a preheats oven for 25 minutes, remove from the oven and cut into 1-inch diagonal slices.
- Lay the slices on their sides on the baking sheet and return to the oven for 1 minute.
- Remove and cool on a wire rack.
Dark chocolate chips, craisins, raisins and/or any other chopped nut can be used in place of the chocolate chips or almonds.