Our Enhanced Assisted Living, (EAL), is a gentle mid-point for care delivery, between Assisted Living & Memory Care. In EAL, our Team is able to provide a personal level of care all of our assisted living residents enjoy with our added high touch philosophy. It’s the best choice for our seniors that need that little extra attention and support in a more intimate, cozy environment.
Enhanced Assisted Living
The Support Needed.
The Lifestyle Deserved.
WHAT IS ENHANCED
(EAL) is offered only in our Venice and Palm Coast communities.
WHAT IS HIGH-TOUCH AT TUSCAN?
Our Medical-Social model allows us to provide a higher acuity of care services while maintaining a social setting. We accomplish this with the incorporation of our activity rich Signature Life Enrichment program. In fact, our EAL Residents are encouraged to participate in community wide activities and outings as well as enhance their health and wellness through our SALUTÉ Health, Wellness and Lifestyle Programs.
Provided in a more supported, intimate and cozy environment.
- Two Person assistance* with transfers for all activities of daily living
- A staffing model based on the needs of our residents
- Warm, inviting, and intimate setting
- Our Venice community is licensed for Extended Congregate Care (ECC), which allows our associates to provide a higher level of support, including those needing oxygen therapy, tube feeding, catheter care, nebulizer treatments, and limited wound care.
- A more intimate environment for addressing the needs of Resident’s with mild cognitive impairment.
- Specialized care for those most at risk for falls, with our “Walk-STRONG” fall management program
- Specialized care and monitoring for skin condition and potential breakdown reduction
- Weight and vital signs can be monitored on an as needed basis
- Monitoring and assessment for insulin dependent diabetic needs- (sliding scale)
- Medication assistance as needed
- *Moderate Assistance – ability to bear weight and/or perform pivot transfer
“My father has lived here for a couple of years. He loves the people who work there and the residents. He does the exercise classes, uses the salon for hair cuts, and he loves the food!
Tuscan Gardens of Venetia Bay
24-Hour Nursing & ECC Licensure
Emergency Call Alert System
On-site Outpatient Therapy
3 Meals & Snacks
Social Events & Happy Hours
Weekly Shopping &
Chef's Table & Bistro
Fitness Center &
Lush Gardens &