- 2 lbs Shrimp (12 to 15 per pound), peeled and deveined, tail on
- 3 tbs Olive Oil
- 2 tbs Dry White Wine 2 tbs.
- 1 stick Unsalted Butter, Softened
- 4 Garlic Cloves, Minced
- 3 tbs Parsley, Chopped
- 1/4 c Shallots, Minced
- 1 tsp Rosemary, Chopped
- 1 tsp Crushed Red Pepper Flakes
- 1 tsp Lemon Zest
- 2 tbs Lemon Juice
- 1 Egg Yolk
- 2/3 c Panko Bread Crumbs
- 6 Lemon Wedges
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
2. Place the shrimp in a mixing bowl and toss gently with the olive oil, wine and pepper. Set aside.
3. In a small bowl, mash the softened butter with the garlic, shallots, parsley, rosemary, red pepper flakes, lemon zest, egg yolk and panko until combined.
4. Arrange the shrimp in a single layer with the tails curling up and towards the center of the dish. Pour the remaining marinade over the shrimp. Spread the butter mixture evenly over the shrimp.
5. Bake for 10-12 minutes until hot and bubbly. Place under the broiler for 1 minute.
6. Serve with lemon wedges.