You may be sheltered at home, but you can still eat well!
During this time of social distancing, we wanted to share some of our delicious recipes for you to try at home!
- 8 oz. spaghetti
- 6 tbsp olive oil
- Salt & pepper as needed
- 4 garlic cloves, sliced
- 1/4 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, grated and divided
- 2 tbsp parsley, chopped
1. In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook the pasta
according to the package. Reserve 1 cup of the
cooking water and drain well.
2. Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in a large skillet over
medium heat. Add the breadcrumbs and cook,
stirring until browned and toasted, about 3-5
minutes. Set aside.
3. Heat remaining 4 tablespoons olive oil in the skillet.
Add the garlic and re pepper flakes and cook, stirring
until the garlic is golden brown, about 2-3 minutes.
4. Add the pasta to the skillet, 3/4 cup Parmesan
cheese and 1/2 cup of the reserved pasta water. Cook
stirring constantly, add remaining water as needed, 1
tablespoon at a time until the cheese has melted.
5. Place on a plate or in a pasta bowl, top with toasted
breadcrumbs, remaining parmesan cheese and