We have created Tuscan Gardens® to feel like home – in every sense of the word. Warm. Welcoming. Safe. Our Community Operations Specialist makes sure everything works efficiently and runs smoothly so that our residents’ suites are comfortable and our community feels just like home.
In this role, you will be responsible for assistance in maintaining our community. As such, you will conduct, under supervisor direction, preventative maintenance, routine servicing, janitorial services, seasonal repairs and changes, building equipment and plumbing repairs; maintain a safe working environment and assist other department employees as needed.
If you have:
- One year of experience in building maintenance
- The ability to speak, read and comprehend the English language
- Knowledge of refrigeration and electrical systems (preferred)
- General conceptual understanding of building maintenance
- Cooperative and sensitive communication skills to work closely with residents on a daily basis
- Doctor’s statement verifying you are free from communicable disease
And most importantly,
If you share our mission of providing exceptional senior living, we invite you to apply.
|Job Category||Community Operations|