At Tuscan Gardens, we believe in caring for our residents with the same integrity, respect and patience as we would our own family members. In fact, we want to be considered family. If you wish to share your expertise, skills and compassion and to form relationships with those you care for to truly make a difference in their lives, we invite you to apply.
If you have:
- Current nursing license in state where employed
- Minimum Associate Degree in Nursing
- One year of experience working as a CNA/PCA/RA (preferred)
- One year of experience working with Alzheimer’s residents (preferred)
- The ability to speak, read and comprehend the English language
- Ability to learn and work with the specific needs of those residents suffering from Alzheimer’s disease and/or other related dementias
- Willingness to be available for any/all emergencies regarding the facility
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite products
- Agreement to complete orientation program for Heartfelt CONNECTIONSTM Program
- A basic proficiency in the English language enabling the caregiver to understand and communicate with our community’s residents is an essential skill
- Doctor’s statement verifying you are free from communicable disease
And most importantly,
If you share our mission of providing exceptional senior living, we invite you to apply.
|Job Category||Featured Positions, Living Well|