- ½ cup orange juice
- ½ cup cranberry juice
- 1 bag fresh cranberries
- 1 cup mandarin oranges, drained
- ½ cup craisins
- ½ cup white sugar
- ¼ cup brown sugar
1. Wash and dry the cranberries.
2. In a medium sized saucepan, combine the orange juice, cranberry juice, white and brown sugar.
3. Once the sugar is dissolved add the cranberries. Bring the mixture to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes. Take off the heat, mix in the craisins and mandarin oranges.
4. Remove from the heat and place in a bowl. Cranberry sauce will thicken as it cools.
5. Store in an air tight container in the refrigerator.