You may be sheltered at home, but you can still eat well!
During this time of social distancing, we wanted to share some of our delicious recipes for you to try at home!
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 lemon, zested
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 tbsp white pepper
- 1 tbsp fresh dill, chopped
- 2 lbs fresh salmon filet
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- In a small bowl, whisk together butter, lemon juice, lemon zest, garlic, dill and pepper.
- Place salmon onto prepared baking sheet and fold up all four sides of the foil around the salmon but do not cover. Spoon the butter mixture over the salmon. Fold the sides of the foil over the salmon, covering completely and sealing the packet closed.
- Place in the oven and bake for 20 minutes or until cooked all the way through.
- Serve immediately with fresh lemon slices.
At Tuscan Gardens®, residents and their families experience elegant living and compassionate support that elevates their lifestyle to the highest levels of confidence, engagement, and peace of mind.
Sample a taste of Tuscan Living, from our kitchen to yours.