You may be sheltered at home, but you can still eat well!
During this time of social distancing, we wanted to share some of our delicious recipes for you to try at home!
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup Carrots, chopped
- 1/4 cup Celery, chopped
- 1/4 cup Onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup Potatoes, peeled & cubed
- 1/4 tsp Garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup Marinara Sauce
- 3 cups Chicken Stock
- 1/4 tsp Basil, chopped
- 1/2 cup cooked Elbow Macaroni
- 1/3 cup Kidney Beans, drained
- Parmesan Cheese as needed
- Heat the oil in a heavy stock pot over medium heat. Add the celery, carrots, onions and garlic. Saute until the onion is translucent, about 5 minutes.
- Add the potatoes, marinara sauce, diced tomatoes and chicken stock. Bring to a boil and reduce heat. Simmer until the potatoes are soft, about 30 minutes.
- Add the pasta and kidney beans.
- Top with parmesan cheese before serving.