- 2 eggs
- 1 16 oz can pumpkin puree
- 1 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 9 once unbaked pie crust
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2. Combine the eggs, pumpkin puree, sweetened condense milk and pumpkin pie spice in a large bowl and mix until well combined.
3. Pour pumpkin mixture into the pie crust.
4. Place the pie on a baking sheet and bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes. Reduce the heat to 350 degrees and bake until the filling is set, 35-40 minutes.
5. Remove from the oven and let cool before serving.
6. Serve with a dollop of whipped cream.